Aramaic is revolutionizing and transforming the study of the Old and New Testaments.
Aramaic was the language of the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires, and is Judaism's second Holy Language, alongside Hebrew. Aramaic became the dominant language amongst
Jews after the Babylonian exile, and was spoken by Jesus and the disciples. By learning the Aramaic language, you will have a better appreciation
of both the Old and New Testaments.
Let Jesus Spoke Aramaic be your guide as you navigate the fascinating world of Aramaic and more fully appreciate the Holy Bible.
My Son, let not the Aramaic be lightly esteemed by you as the Holy One, blessed
be He, has seen fit to give it voice in the Torah and the Prophets and the Writings (Palestinian Talmud, Sotah 7:2)
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have started a fund-raising campaign for this website at IndieGoGo. To see the campaign and get a once-in-a-lifetime Subscription offer, please visit:
As a subscriber to Jesus Spoke Aramaic, you will benefit from:
- Unrestricted access to all of our Aramaic lessons and resources – which are growing
all the time. Click here to see our current list of Aramaic lessons.
- Fascinating audio-visual lessons, giving you an exciting, fun and vibrant way to
learn about Aramaic down through the centuries.
- Amazing lessons on the History & Background of Aramaic, to help you understand the significance and importance of Aramaic and the Aramaic Peshitta.
- Step-by-step videos lessons that literally walk you through every letter of the Aramaic alphabet in turn, showing you how to write each letter, and how to pronounce it.
- Lessons suitable for all stages including
beginner, intermediate and advanced Aramaic studies.
- Read our wonderful Aramaic Study Guides - on The Lord's Prayer, with more coming!
Study our video lessons on the Aramaic Peshitta New Testament, Biblical Aramaic, the Aramaic
Targums and the Peshitta Old Testament.
- Fascinating lessons comparing Aramaic and Hebrew, so if you know any Hebrew, you can leverage your existing knowledge to
learn Aramaic even faster!
- Interactive forums, where you can discuss the Lessons
and Resources in a community of like-minded students who are also interested in
- Participate in our polls and online quizzes, to test your growing understanding
of the Aramaic language.
- Exclusive Bonus material, including several full-color PDF Hebrew Bibles, our special Partner Offers, and our unique
collection of Rare and Out-of-Print Aramaic books - providing you with all the tools, grammars, lexicons and dictionaries you will ever need to study Aramaic!
Did you know that Aramaic is still spoken by communities throughout the Middle East
and the diaspora today?
Jesus Spoke Aramaic will further your knowledge of Aramaic through our exciting lessons, and help you get back to true, original and authentic Biblical roots.
Subscribe to Jesus Spoke Aramaic now.