Learn the Aramaic Bible and discover why Aramaic is revolutionizing and transforming the study of the Old and New Testaments.
Discover all the amazing reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Jesus Spoke Aramaic TODAY!
Aramaic was the language of the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires, and is Judaism's second Holy Language, alongside Hebrew. The Aramaic language became dominant amongst
Jews after the Babylonian exile, and was spoken by Jesus and the disciples. By learning the Aramaic language and studying the Aramaic Bible, you will get back to more authentic and original roots of both the Old and New Testaments.
Let Jesus Spoke Aramaic be your guide as you navigate the fascinating world of the Aramaic language, the Aramaic Bible, and better understand the Holy Scriptures.
My Son, let not the Aramaic be lightly esteemed by you as the Holy One, blessed
be He, has seen fit to give it voice in the Torah and the Prophets and the Writings (Palestinian Talmud, Sotah 7:2)
As a subscriber to Jesus Spoke Aramaic, you will benefit from:
- Unrestricted access to all of our lessons and resources about the Aramaic Bible, which are growing
all the time. Click here to see our current list of Aramaic lessons.
- Fascinating audio-visual lessons on the Aramaic Bible, giving you an exciting, fun and vibrant way to
learn about the Aramaic language down through the centuries.
- Amazing lessons on the History & Background of the Aramaic language, to help you understand the significance and importance of the Aramaic Bible and the Aramaic Peshitta.
- Step-by-step videos lessons that literally walk you through every letter of the Aramaic alphabet in the Ashuri and Estrangela scripts, showing you how to write each letter in turn, and how to pronounce it.
- Lessons on the Aramaic Bible suitable for all stages including
beginner, intermediate and advanced Aramaic studies.
- Discover the amazing puns, plays on words and poetry of the Aramaic Peshitta, and find out why the Aramaic Peshitta resolves many problems, variant readings and inconsistencies in the Greek New Testament!
- Read our wonderful Aramaic Bible Study Guides - on The Lord's Prayer, with more coming!
Study our video lessons on the Aramaic Peshitta New Testament, Biblical Aramaic, the Aramaic
Targums and the Aramaic Peshitta Old Testament.
- Fascinating lessons comparing the Hebrew and Aramaic languages, so if you know any Hebrew, you can leverage your existing knowledge to
learn Aramaic even faster!
- Interactive forums on the Aramaic Bible, where you can discuss the Lessons
and Resources in a community of like-minded students who are also interested in
- Participate in our polls and online quizzes, to test your growing understanding
of the Aramaic language and the Aramaic Bible.
- Exclusive Bonus material about Aramaic and the Bible, including several full-color PDF Hebrew Bibles, our special Partner Offers, and our unique
collection of Rare and Out-of-Print Aramaic books - providing you with all the tools, grammars, lexicons and dictionaries you will ever need to study Aramaic!
Did you know that Aramaic is still spoken by communities throughout the Middle East
and the diaspora today?
Jesus Spoke Aramaic will further your knowledge of the Aramaic language and the Aramaic Bible through our exciting video lessons, and help you get back to true, original and authentic Aramaic Biblical roots.
Subscribe to Jesus Spoke Aramaic now.
Make sure you take a look at our Top Reasons to Subscribe, and find out what awaits you once you have your own access to this incredible and unique website!!